The most advanced drone avionics platform and enabler of Sky-Drones Technology for enterprise drones includes:
- Cutting-edge Drone Autopilot
- Artificial Intelligence Mission Computer
- 4G or 5G Connectivity Unit
AIRLink has an integrated 5G connectivity module which provides lower latency and higher data bandwidth compared to 4G option.
- Up to 600 Mbps bandwidth
- 5G sub-6 and mmWave, SA and NSA operations
- 4G Cat 20, up to 7xCA, 256-QAM DL/UL, 2xCA UL
- 4 x 4 MIMO for 4G and 5G (sub-6 bands)
- 3G HSPA+
- Approved by JRL/JTBL, FCC, PTCRB, RED, GCF
FPV VIDEO IN HD AS STANDARD
AIRLink is equipped with 1080p HDR camera providing an exceptional image quality. FPV camera connector is exposed on the front side making the integration and camera mounting quick and simple in even the most space-constricting UAV designs. Native CSI interface provides the minimum latency physically possible (typically less than one frame, equally 17 ms).
- 1080p HDR
- CSI interface
- FPV camera included
- Front side camera connector
- Separate HDMI for payload camera
THE NAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
AIRLink - Artificial Intelligence & Remote Link with all interfaces exposed to all sides:
- Power input with voltage & current monitoring
- AI Mission Computer micro SD card
- Flight Controller micro SD card
- AI Mission Computer USB Type-C
- PPM Input, SBUS Output, RSSI monitor
CONNECTIVITY AND VIDEO
AIRLink is continually connected to the internet, but in more ways than one...
- Ethernet Port with power output
- Telemetry port
- Second GPS port
- Spare I2C / UART port
- Flight Controller USB Type-C
- Micro SIM Card
- HDMI Input port (Payload camera)
Direct HDR FPV camera connector (included). Redundant CAN bus for critical peripherals.
- Main GNSS and compass port
- Main telemetry port
- CSI camera input
- CAN 1
- CAN 2
BUILT IN 4G/5G AND WIFI
Internet connectivity straight from the very first power up.
- SBUS input
- 16 PWM output channels
- 2x or 4x LTE antenna sockets (MIMO)
- WiFi Antenna socket (AP & Station modes)
There are no reviews yet.